Do you need a single document or a loan package notarized? Leetone Photo Center can help, bring all the documents that need to be Notarized and your valid picture ID to our location and we will be happy to assist you.
Mobile Notary Services are also available upon request for business addresses.
We have a combined 40 years of experience notarizing your important documents. Please make sure to have your valid Photo ID or passport at the time of the Notary.
What is a Notary Public?
Among a California notary public’s various roles, one is to serve as an officer that authenticates the signing of important legal documents. A notary is simply an impartial witness to the taking of acknowledgements and/or affidavits, the signing of documents and administering oaths.
California Notary Public Fees:
California law makes it clear that a notary may charge any fee as long as the fee is not higher than the maximum allowed.
- Acknowledgment – $15 – For an Acknowledgment or proof of a deed, or other instruments, including the seal and writing the certificate, $15 for each signature.
- Jurat – $15 – For administering an oath or affirmation to one person and executing the Jurat, including the seal, $15 for each signature.
- Deposition – $30 – For all services in connection with the taking of any deposition, $30, and an additional $7 for administering the oath to the witness and $7 for the certificate to the deposition.
- Note: If a notary public is not a certified shorthand reporter, the notary public should inform the person they may wish to contact a certified shorthand reporter who is licensed by the Court Reporters Board of California to take the deposition.
- Certifying a Copy Power of Attorney – $15 for each copy.
- Public Request for Line Item – For a line item copied from the notary public’s journal, $.30 per line item.
Note: The actual fee, if any, charged must be entered in the notary’s sequential journal.
Click to call (415) 391-9890 or book online.
Open Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm.